Friday, May 15, 2009

Way back when we were stupid

Just so u peeps know, i changed the playlist below, please listen to the new sets of songs! It's worthed!!! 

I just had my English exams,, it takes two hours but i finished at the first hour. So i spend the next hour staring at the ceiling. 

OH NO MONDAY MATH EXAM PAPER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better be prepared.




Who's the fastest to grow boobs? O look, i won! HA!
BTW I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE ANARBOR!!!!!

3 top songs from the album: The Brightest Green, Where The Wild Things are, Let The Games Begin!!!
Which brings me to this....
anarbor. Pictures, Images and Photos
Who is this girl? Where is she now? What's her name? ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME!

American Idol, it just got too predictable, I knew Adam Lambert will be in it,, and also Chris, just so u know i dnt follow American Idol, i just watched the first beginning where the stupid people are and the finals.. The middle is just too long and boring. 


No comments: