Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great News

My 'sis' might move back here from Phylli!! Yay,,,
and also rumors flew around the school that we are going to have a Prom? WTF? With that many students i doubt,, but it does seem fun. I never been to prom, we never had one (Yes it is that sad) 
A girl must experience this things once in her life.. It's a MUST! So please let there be one, and a good one! Not just a cheesy one.. 

My gud friend asked a really good question, who am i supposed to take if this prom thing really happens. Hahaha, im single and i dnt like any of the boys in my class or out. Hmm, ill go maybe with my good girl friends,, it's a fun night for singles coz u just might find one!

Me and my classmates talked about if we could have any theme.. we created all sorts:

-Masquerade 
-50s
-Space(???)
-Rock and Roll (it kinda sucked)
-Indie
-Gothic (blech)
-Classic
-Twilight vs. Harry Potter (dibs on Rosalie! I love her bitchiness!)
-Childhood (the stupidest,, we dress up as if we're kids)
-Mafia (the Godfather)
-Hippie (my stupid idea)
-Fairy Tales (u cn tell a girl created this)
-Playboy Bunnies (hire real stripers with a house bunny costume, a pole, a bed, well u cn tell the boys created this)
-Vintage (BO-RING)


OK, that was our stupid ideas which i hope we'll never find them again. U can tell how bored we were....

No comments: