Thursday, May 28, 2009

As Sweet As U


Spongebob PJ pants + Granny Pants + Cobra Starship = Total Sexiness + FANGS UP!

Poor Gabe, a comment sed that his arrest happened when the band went to a club and there was a fight. So they have to arrest Gabe too. .

My cousin bit me yesterday on my arm and now its a bruise! Dnt worry, i got him back at skull (yes, he goes to my skull) and i bit him in the head..

Good news from skull, next year, considering were gonna start on A levels, we can choose 4 main subjects that we really mean, so that means we only have a few lessons/day and the rest are just Study hall, which means more free time! Haha.. Anyway, i chose Art (design), Business, English, the last one is either ICT or Math or Accounting. I still have no idea..
Another video.. CashCash!


Yeah,, very nice hotel.. It's ummm cozy i guess. Hahaha,, the cushion on the toilet seat is the best!!

No comments: