Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Musical Brain

Some peeps came to my room to install a new air conditioner coz the old one broke. In case u dnt live in Jakarta, the sun never stop giving its love in here, sometimes a little bit too much. It even rays when it rains! It's ok, i love the sun. Anyway,, im testing it now and it's freezing! BRrrrrr.. can't wait to rest peacefully tonight and not have to toss and turn to get some cold breeze.

Guess what i am listening to? 

Sweeney Todd, the Johnny Depp one (coz i am oh so in love with him).. I just watched a school musical from my old school which made me think about our school musical.. Why not Sweeney Todd? It's perfect! Not childish, important moral values (revenge never gets you to anywhere), other high schools in America use this musical, more characters. Come on!! People of SLI, so we want to waste our time doing Annie again? Or use our time to prepare an amazing musical filled with violence and romance?



This quiz are for those music loving people. Quiz yourself if u wish!

What song are you listening right now?

Umm, A Little Priest from the Sweeney Todd musical.. haha, 


Songs you listen to when you're angry...

Miss Murder - AFI (makes me feel like her), Light Grenades - Incubus (love the song,, brings the bad energy out), Cough Syrup - The Jakes (to bring myself down, calm me)


Songs you listen when you're sad...

All the sad songs i know,, Remembering Sunday - All Time Low, After The Last Midtown Show - The Academy Is..., Between You And I - Every Avenue


Songs you listen when you're happy...

Party In Your Bedroom - Cash Cash (makes me jump around and energize), 20 Dollar Nose Bleed - Fall Out Boy (funny song), The Beach/Shameless/Come One Come All/ Let It Roll - All Time Low, Break It Out - The Rocket Summer


Songs you listen when you're sick/lethargic...

None, it gives me headaches when im sick,, maybe soft songs like Cough Syrup or a NeverShoutNever song.


Songs you listen when you're in love....

Ohh tricky one, Close To Me - The Summer Set, Sugar Rush - Cash Cash, Dare4Distance/Happy/Did It Hurt/Trouble/30Days - NeverShoutNever, Wish We Were Older - Metro Station, 


Songs dedicated to your friends....

Hmmmm,,, for my classmates it's probably a Beatles song or Elvis, I WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALL NIGHT!!!!! coz we're all fans of them,,, Queen and Bob Marley for my bro, Tickle Me Pink and GC for my sis in Philly, and i guess that's it.


Songs dedicated to your enemy...

Haha,, this is fun. I guess it has to be.............. that one's hard. .  Can i just punish them by banning music from them for life?? I bet they suffer more that way.. (evil laugh)


Songs you can't stand listening to....

EVERY SONG THAT SCREW UP JONAS BROTHER OR ANY OTHER DISNEY PEOPLE MAKE!!!!!! Man they make me mad.!!


The most listen to song in your itunes now...

LOL, would you believe it?? Secret Valentine - We The Kings!!!!!!!!! Yaya.. second is Break It Our - The Rocket Summer, third That's What You Get - Paramore





Pretty fun thing to do when you're really bored like i am now... more quizes soon!

No comments: