Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quizzes

I just took 4 quizzes on facebook,, three of them are:
Which Fall Out Boy member are you? 
pete wentz Pictures, Images and Photos
This one is kinda true, coz some of my closest friends call me "Pete". It was a nickname since i was in the 8th grade, when my friends discover my secret crush to him. Now im over him, haha, no i still love him, just in a admirer way. I act like him too, shy, laid-back, mumbles when talking, almost the same its just that i dnt put my private parts' pics on the web. 

Which The Academy Is... member is for you?
The Butcher Pictures, Images and Photos
The Butcher! That's cool.. I love to paint too, on mix media! And i love a cuddly guy!

Which All Time Low member are you?
barakat Pictures, Images and Photos
Well, we both have two same characteristics. We are both weird and wild. Enough sed. 


LEAKED!! LEAKED!! LEAKED!!

New Moon poster.. Is this real or fake? Src: Its obvious from the poster.. 


No comments: