Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Breaking The Habit

My Physics teacher gave me a 100 essay question homework. I only dd 1/4 of it and sick of it.. Idc about it anymore..

Music news, cash cash is in England! 


"I got my guitar, and i am ready to rock and roll!.. I can't do British accent.."
Man, i hate this, i lost my mouse so its really hard because am not used to using touch pad.. 

oh and i almost forgot...

TOMM IS MY MUM'S BDAY AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!!
Thank goodness my sis remembered,,, so that's why she's been down. Ohh, OK gotta make it up 4 her.. Present ideas???

I was roaming around purevolume and i found:

Hello Hollywood. They are awesome and there songs are just like any other powerpop bands.. ATL, FTSK, Every Avenue, etc.

Also check out Mike Wolf's blog:


And follow them on twitter too! Haha

Best collaboration of 2008..


No comments: