Wednesday, May 13, 2009

CRANK

Me and a few of my friends hang out together today to celebrate after our Math IGCSE (paper 2,, it's still doable) 
We went to watch Crank! IT was rated R and supposedly im not old enough to watch it.. But the usher just sed,, there are a lot of vulgar images here. I just replied I know, and they gave us our tickets. It's easy to bend the rules here. 

The movie was OK.. some funny parts,, (I love VENUS!) and not so important parts,, and some action. I give it a 2.5 outa 5. It was good,, the storyline is too simple though.. Make it more interesting next time! (if there is a sequel) 

CUTE! 

Gabe and Bronx, what a perfect (adorable) couple!! I hope bronx grows some hair though,, he has a cute face,, some hair would do. (Not really the bald baby type)

I was roaming around Purevolume and I found:
anarbor Pictures, Images and Photos
Anarbor! Sounds like Tickle Me Pink, but with a lighter voice,, and no heavy screaming and it also sounds like Mayday Parade. Indie Rockish and just awesome!!! Their guitar rhythm in Let The Games Begin is just catchy! Check them out, i am downloading their EP now!! 



Artist vs Poet is going to have a new music video to one of my fave songs!!!!!!
Runaway...


Can't Wait!!!!!



No comments: