Friday, May 29, 2009

GOSH!

Don: Hey Napoleon, did you wet the bed last night? 
Napoleon Dynamite: Hey Don, did you take a dump in your bed last night? 
Don: I could kick your butt Napoleon so I'd shut up 
Napoleon Dynamite: Why don't you go tell your mom to shut up 
Don: What'd you say? 
Napoleon Dynamite: Whatever I feel like I wanna say 
Don: Did you say something about my mom? 
Napoleon Dynamite: Maybe I did and maybe I didn't 
Don: Do you wanna die Napoleon? 
Napoleon Dynamite: Yeah right. Who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government? 



Haha i love Napoleon! 




aww.. she's cute. Haha, anyway I just came back from the mall coz i was getting my friend's bday present. We searched everywhere coz we thought that we were going to give her a sweater/jacket coz she just loves them. And then we just ended up with something else. Something diffrent and i cnt say now coz i dnt want anyone to know wat it is yet...



Aww man i want that! LIMITED EDITION PEOPLE!! I wish my parents would just lend me a credit card,, there's nothing dangerous from buying stuff of the internet when the website is already official!!! 


Anyway, am watching the TAI tv of Chile part 3 and it looks soo much fun! am jealous! Everyone looks good especially Mike! I <33333>

I was roaming around purevolume and i found:

Mathletes... At first when i saw their name,, Math.. urgh.. But i bet there cool just because they have their name like that (tip for bands: Name ur band sumthing really funky!) Their sound is powerpop, pop punk, and just like EA n ATL! They rock, especially because they let listeners to dl their EP for FREE!!!!!

go here... 

OK, gtg.. cnt wait till tommrw!!!!

No comments: