Saturday, May 30, 2009

Terminator

I just got home from the mall, it was my friend's bday and we went to grab some lunch and watch a movie. We decided to watch Terminator Salvation and it was great! Great effects and sound! And also, Anton Yelchin = HOT!! Step off, he's mine! jk, he's going to b in the star treck movie too..
anton yelchin Pictures, Images and Photos

Funny thing happened. B4 the movie there were these trailers and one of them is "Drag Me TO Hell" That horror movie,, well there was a really shocking scene in the trailer where the lady lay her head on her pillow and looked sideways but instead of her husband, it was the scary old lady! I SCREAMED! am not exaggerating, i scream like shit! Everyone looked at me and it was sooo embarrassing! Well its not my fault i was jumpy. BTW, Terminator, soo many shocking scene, i couldn't sit still.. I always jump everytime something happens.. I guess i embarrassed all my friends today.. Hhaha...

OK, am kinda tired to write anything so enjoy ur weekends everybody! 
Here's a quote from the song "weightless" to help u go thru..

"Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year"

No comments: