Monday, May 4, 2009

A Letter To A "Friend"

Tell me something, do you really think that I am that stupid? Do you really think that i would never found out about this? Liars never win, may that be a lesson. If u have a brain, u would learn that already.. apparently u don't. Listen here people at my public letter to my so called friend. Would a friend lie? I guess that one's too broad to think about so i'll find a better explanation.. Would a friend ditch you for another friend, your own brother, just so you could be the most popular kid in school? Would a friend secretly backstab you to your own brother thinking that he likes her better? Would a friend actually dare to steal a brother from you? 

Thank goodness my brother is loyal, he is honest, and he would never do anything to hurt me. Unlike you my "friend".

Consider this, you told me that you were not interested in him, but apparently six months after your friends started liking him. Praising him and just worship him. And suddenly you were in love with him? Suddenly you thought that he was YOUR brother? Can you see how stupid you are ? Listen to yourself. As if you never seen a boy EVER! Oops big clue here people. 

And then you start comparing me, ohh how desperate you are .. You think that he will EVER LISTEN TO YOU?? Especially since he is way closer to me more than he will ever with you?

Day by day, messages by messages, and none send to me. Song by song, you wrote on your phone, tell me something,, is it about him? Coz apparently a little bird told me that it was him. And how u admire him so much deeply inside and just envy me for being close to him. Too close for you. 

Answer this, who introduce you to my brother at the first place?

Who introduce you to real music at the fist place?

Who created your own dimension which you call your beau?

Who hates you?









No comments: