Monday, May 18, 2009

Safest Sound

I am reconsidering  going to Singapore. The reason is,, i need to go to this doctor and i have take a BLOOD TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thing is, I am Belonephobia! (A.K.A fear of needles!) It's the top of the list of fears, second is flying and heights.. I can't handle needles! Just the look of it makes me pale (but i am already pale) and sick and eventually puke. Just imagining a lean needle piercing my body, the feeling if one movement will be dangerous coz it could break and you cnt take the needle off ur body.. Urhghg


Guess what i found in the files of my laptop... There For Tomorrow's Album! Funny, i had no memory downloading it... BUt who cares! Hahaha.




Grammar police! 

I really really want to watch the new Johnny Depp movie! The one about Mafia! Wat's it called? Is it Public Enemies?

Anyway.. fascinating fact about Depp...

As a guitar player, Depp has recorded a solo album, played slide guitar on the Oasis song "Fade In-Out" (from Be Here Now, 1997), as well as on "Fade Away (Warchild Version)" (b-side of the "Don't Go Away" single). As well, he played acoustic guitar in the movie Chocolat and on the soundtrack to Once Upon a Time in Mexico. He is a friend of The PoguesShane MacGowan, and performed on MacGowan's first solo album. As well, he was a member of P, a group featuring Butthole Surfers singer Gibby Haynes and Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea. He has appeared in Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers' music video "Into the Great Wide Open".


Gibby Haynes! My friend named her dog from him Gibby! Wild dog,, the first time i met him, he bit me. Ouch..        He's dead now.. May his soul rest in peace



No comments: