Friday, May 1, 2009

Hippie

I just watched some scenes of Big Stan,, Jackson Rathbone's in it. I love him and i won't remember him from the Twilight saga,,, but from Big Stan.. He plays Robbie the Hippie and he is always the sex slave of everyone in jail... He looks so week there and u just have to feel bad for him. But it is funny! "I thought that he was going to fuck me!"
At the end of the movie he cut his hair and he looks incredibly hot!! I love him.

There's an almost naked scene of him,,, hahaha.. getting those,, what do you call those test at jail where they u know,, finger, anal.. Pick up the pieces.. Yes.. hahahahahaha

There's also a scene where i can't help my self for saying aww... The scene where he walked to Big Stan's table asking for help but instead Big Stan pushed his tray violently from the table then he sed,, sadly and almost like a little kid "I thought you care about me.." awwwww.. then he walked back to the two big guys that uses him as their sex slave..


4 comments:

Ivan Fauzan said...

eh shar shar, podcast2 gw gak ke copy ke ipod gw deh. punya gw seh persis sama ky punya kenji. knp ya shar? hahaha thanks! (eh tunggu, punya ipod kan? oh iphone ya! maaf maaf. hahaha)

SharonMarcell said...

Haha, ga gw ga dapet iphone.. mahal bgt! Which podcasts?

Ivan Fauzan said...

banyak deh. salah satunya hppy tree friends gitu. nah terus gak ke copy ke ipod. knp yaaa?!

SharonMarcell said...

wah, kalo gw sih kan ke itune store, search the podcast and download,, gw drag aja the file kalo udah selse download langsung ke ipod gw. Haha,