Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Shit load of Marijuana!"

I just watched the whole movie of Big Stan,, it was ok, the plot was a little messy. The beginning starts with Stan who was doing his job as a real estate and suddenly the police came and arrested him for fraud. They should start with a better beginning but i love it tho! It's hillarious and off course i bought this movie first because Jackson Rathbone's in it.. But now im totally in the story! he's excellent in the movie BTW. It's not easy putting a serious face when u were about to being "raped"... 


Big Stan poster Pictures, Images and Photos

Anybody in Jakarta,, does any of you knows how to get the Bring Me The Horizon tickets? I kno its not Java who sponsors them, where can i get the tickets????

I love these lyrics:
The first time that I saw your face
The first time that you spoke my name
The first time when we talked all night
Was the first time love made sense in life

The first time that I felt your touch
The first time I couldn't get enough
The first time that I heard you say
There's a first time with me everyday 

Ohh, if that doesn't flatter ur girl then she has no feelings.. 



OK. 1st one: banana (i hate carrots)
2nd: definitely burrito (come on, who eats french break?)
3rd: corndog (enough sed)
4th: red licorice (this is because candy canes doen't match wth summer)

No comments: