Sunday, May 10, 2009

Enough Said

Hello. It's been two days i haven't blog. (which 4 me it's a lot of days) anyway,, this is a really short blogpost coz im just gonna inform u peeps that it's IGCSE week. I might not blog that often,, consdiering the subjects this week, (Math, biology, chemistry, and physics,, my weakness)


Wish me good luck, and hopefully i will pass! BTW, Sli cup is over, thank goodness I actually hated this one even more. hahaha



PS. Did u know my mum and grandmother r super racist? THey sed that i have to marry Asians coz they are hardworking. Fuck that, I want a man to love, not to give me money.... IDC, i want a guy that loves to travell not sitting in the office all day... THat way, my man will always be by my side. THrough sickness and in health, till death do us apart.

No comments: