Friday, May 8, 2009

Confusing

Why must that person makes it harder... Why are u making me harder to hate you, and otherwise trust you? You are literally pulling the hair off my skull. You are not helping me...


OK, sorry i have been busy for a while.. basically doing nothing and goofing off. Here's a video for my absence


There are not much happening is there here? Why must life has its boredom. Does anyone has a tweeter? Tell me something, is it really worth my time? Coz i am planning to make one but too lazy too... I know Will Beck's got one, Gabe Saporta, Pete Wentz, Paris Hilton, Joel Madden, and other celebs have, but i dnt even know what it's for. 

Let's have a game of...... who's the ATL guy who's behind the Homer Simpsons mask?


I thought that it was Alex first,, and then it was Jack. Off course, only Jack would do these kinds of things.

Just for an update, I just rearrange my too-small bedroom, it looks,,, interesting, Neater than usual but OK. I was bored and thought that i need a new atmosphere so i rearrange the furniture's around. 

Maybe ill post how it looks like now, but 1st
I know im sorry i overdone it agen with the vids... BUt there's something special about this one

1227! Do u know what that is? Yup, my lucky number!! It has a looooong history but if u know all about me it will make sense, a lot of sense. Till now noone knows about the secret code of 1227.. Except 2. Ill give u a hint... I used to be a big fan of Billy Martin, the guitarist and keyboardist of Good Charlotte. Figure that one out!

No comments: