Wednesday, May 20, 2009

1 2 3 4...

I declare A DANCE WAR!!!

I am crazy with FF5! 

Well this post is just to anounce..


I have a Twitter. Yea, very important. My friend told me to have one and i just tried one.. Well, i haven't put any updates yet so its barely useful. 
I'm just using it to follow on my fave musicians and famous people..

Yea, my real name is Sharon Marcell. Marcell is a short nickname of Marcellia, because i was born in March. My full name is...
Gemma Bernadeth Sharon Marcellia Budiman.

What a mouthful. 



What's up with this trailer? Have u noticed on one of the guys, the long haired one? I knew he looks familiar! Raviv Ullman! Also known as Ricky Ullman.. The phil of the future dude! Wow, he gerw up.!! I saw him on Rita Rocks and i had a crush on him, when i found out who he really was i was stunned! I never thought a dork could grow up to be such a hottie!!



 

No comments: