Friday, May 22, 2009

Break Out

3OH!3 has officially gone mainstream here. Stupid radio stations.. Oh well, what can u do? What's done is done.. 

Anyway the only songs the people kno is Don't Trust Me. Please, they have much better songs than that. My uncle thinks its funny seeing how annoyed i am to watch posers.. Screw u uncle!


Anyway, im still searching for iphones somewhere out here is Jakarta. The sad thing here is that Blackberry is the big boom. Its very difficult to find Iphones here coz people dnt like it.. If i do find a store, its around 700 dollars. I could only afford 600 dollars. That's my limit. Sad sad day for me... UNTILL> My friend's dad found a perfect iPhone 3g which is only (i could cry my eyes out) 400 DOLLARS!!!! CHEAPOO!!!!!!!!! Woohoo, now all i need to do is to go to my friend's home (tonite) and ask for info!

My twitter sucks. So far i followed: 103 and people following me: 4. I suck.




No comments: