Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Take Me To Another Place


TAI TV.. WHat took them so long? It's annoying to wait..

I don't know wats up today... it seems like everybody's in a really bad mood,, which is making me having a bad day too.

Cobra Cam!

Hold x
Hold x
Hold x
Hold x
Hold x
Hold on X!!!

Am holding motherfucker!!!

Best part!!
I found this really kull song in my iPod,, its from the Punk Goes Crunk album. New Found Glory - Tennessee (i keep misspelling that word)

It's originally by Arrested Development.. Its about racism and the black people's history.. To be honest,, African American history has always been my fave topic to discuss at for history.. I think that it was incredible how the African Americans survive on what they had ben through.. And they are still suffering now,, LETS STOP RACISM NOW!!!

No comments: