Friday, April 10, 2009

Buzz



Yayayayaya, BAMBOOZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i live in the US, with Warped Tour and Bamboozle i can never be bored.

PS. I love those kinda sunglasses Alex wore, unfortunately they only sell fake ones. Me n my friends were just talking about it. I want the real one, the original one. NOT the fake ones.



An interview of the graduates. Hopefully i can succesfully graduate. I dnt kno, im not really good at computers hopefully i can learn. (and for now lets just hope they ddnt pay the students to say these things.)

Im in a mood to buy a vest coz i just bought the new AP magazine and 4 their style section its all about vests. They even showed a vest that looks almost like what Cassedee Pope wore on Homecoming (dd i spell her name rite?)

1 comment:

Mariana Batsheva von Kolmanovichmazas León said...

yeah!
all time low
FOREVER
you are genial =)


PP