Sunday, April 5, 2009

Born in The USA! (part 2)

USC

which is my parents' college. We went around and my mum, overexcited ran around telling all the things she did back then.. No kdding,, its a HUGEASS school. I hope to be there someday, unfortunately its frickin exspensive.... Maybe someday i will show my kids about Lentera,, but there's nothing much to show anyway.. Haha

San Diego

It was OK, i guess.. We visited a friend of ours and also i was still pissed about the whole Disneyland thing but I was cheered up again coz in Sand Diego, we went around shopping and i bought a lot of crap from Vans.. It was on Sale so, yea,, anyway we went to Sea World to entertain my youngest sister,, freakin Shamu and the dolphins.. boring boring..

Howdy Texas

It was OK, we went to Dallas and Austin,, i met my cousin who was born in New York (oh the jealousy) and it was cute,, looking how kids there act and how Indonesian kids act like.. My 6 year old cousin talks about Disney Stars and clothes.. Haha,, i dnt think my kids will grow up there. We went to the University my sis will go, n i got to work in my aunt's restaurant (actually a stand in a food court of a mall) it was exciting at first,, but i got bored so i was "fired" i still got payed 10 bucks. Haha,, bought a cute is what we aim for CD. Texas boys are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Just for ur info...

Ok continuation tomm or later this day.. I gtg.. Going to PS!

No comments: