Monday, April 20, 2009

Fearless

My friend told me a spooky story about my school. Ha, it's fifth grade all over again.. Anyway,, our school is sort off different from other schools because there's this lounge where the little kids and parents kinda hangs out i guess.. So one parent was just hanging out when a couple of little kids came up to her, saying "Hey Auntie, don't you know that clown (points at a picture of a clown) is sooo funny! Just yesterday he was telling us something funny and we laughed really hard!" Another kid points out "Yea,, that silly clown,, just yesterday he hides his hat! And today he puts it on again!" Just a few days ago a parent of one of the little kids said "It's funny,, my kid looking and laughing at that clown,, really chatting as if it was real!" I was through fearing clowns,, but now its on top of my phobia list....



Hey Monday is awesome! I am soo tired of people comparing them with Paramore, sure they both have female singers,, it doesn't mean they are the same.. Both are awesome in their own special way (hey monday's a little pop nad paramore's more rock) Just to show how awesome they are



The Beckett.. haha, William Beckett!

Green Day made a new song, (about time!) "Know Your Enemy" My favorite album of theirs is Dookie,, ahh my elementary days! Bille Joe was my first ever celeb crush,, weirdly enough considering he's old enough to be my dad! (no kidding, his son is the same age as me!) Please if you haven't heard this song yet,, its on my playlist below this page!


I watched monsters VS Aliens,, it was the only good thing on the cinema last Saturday with my two friends. It's less funnier than the trailer.. But i loved BOB (seth ROgen) he's cute and stupid! He is the only reason why i would watch that again!

No comments: