Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jack And Sally

Can't stop singing it...




Singing away my anger helps alot. This is again dedicated to that person.. Apparantely i don't trust you anymore.. You went away and changed.. which is my fault for encouraging you to go. I Regret. Wait, i don't. If I hadn't i wouldn't havo known the REAL you.


Baby Bronx!!!

Fall Out Boy - US Tour Update 1 from clandestine on Vimeo.

My mother is encouraging me to take a design school in LA. I would love too, if i have the courage to,. My friends said Californians are racist against Asian. That sucks. But dnt get offense,, i still have doubts. When i went to LA, everyone there was very welcoming, well maybe they just wanted the money us tourists gave. Oh well.

Do you love love songs? I love them, well why dd i brought this up? I was listening to NeverShoutNever's "Happy" and suddenly Secondhand Serenade's music video appeared on my TV, the song was "Your Call" I think... Well anyways.. I had to compare..

I discovered two things:
1. NeverShoutNever's version of a love song was so happy and peppy,, it tells how happy he is having his girl..
2. Secondhand Serenade's version was much more sadder,, I was born to tell you i love u? Desprete?


When i hear "Happy", it feels like i'm running on the beach and just Woaah.. Waling on the sunset with my lover.. But then when i hear that other song, everything was dark and i saw my lover crying "Please, I love you!!!! I was born to tell you this!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*****Don't get offended!*****

No comments: