Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Playlist Update

I added two of my old fave songs,, The Pink Spiders - Modern Swinger and Phantom Planet - Do The Panic



I proudly say i have that issue!! Wooo...


I'm guessing the girl won ? Hahaha,, its ok.Alex still looks good when he lost. I bet the girl freaked out, I beat Alex in singing! hah, i know i would

Anyway these videos i showed u has something to do wth my day.. Today at class me and my cuz and some other people was wacthing the Poppin Video of ATL. When suddenly my cuz sed,, "U know this guy? (points at Alex) He is really good looking, i mean seriously he has a great face. He is very handsome..Just look at the posture of his face,.."
Why is this weird? MY cuz is a BOY. And he NEVER compliments people, exspecially about their looks! Why Alex? He is soo weird. But at least he was telling the truth...

No comments: