Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Get Him

This computer sucks, sorry i am using my sis' crappy computer.. Im too laze to go up the stairs and get to my laptop.

I finally got the chance to watch cobra cam today.. It was funny! Exspecially the part in the shower ith Patrick and Vicky.. HAhahaha "Ure such a Dick!"
I love Vicky,, I love how she dress,,

I hope they do a Guy Ripley episode! I love him!! Delicious.

When Gabe sed in that episode "Control Freak" it sounded like Kontol which is a very very very bad word in here.. U sey that to a guyu here ull get shot in the face...


SLI cup in 3 days! I just realised how full our tiny gym is gonna be,,

Ssad news,, since Iphones here are sold for ten million rupiah which is isanely stupid for me coz is only about 4 million rupiah in the US.. Im getting my self a Creative Zen Vision.. m bored with my iPod since it ran out of memory(i wasted approximitely 7.9 gigas) and i wanted to use something other peeps dnt use in here.. It is 60 giga, touchscreen and just perfect... Im finding the places where i could go look in here.,, its been three years already i wonderif they still have it.. I hope so.

Unfortunately,, they only sell VisionM.. Idk,, maybe it still could be good enough.. i like The Vision one better...

Zen Vision:m Pictures, Images and Photos

I hope they sell a violet one.. or green.

No comments: