Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Born in The USA! (part 3)

Vancouver (a Canadian extra)


was beautiful! In the middle of summer, u could see snow on the peak of the tall mountains. When we were there, it was Canada Day and the fireworks were awesome.. One day i got really sick so i decided to stay at the hotel while the rest of my family go out. I got bored by noon so i went to buy McDonalds next door, i found a hobo. Did u know they pay hobos there? That's cool. I went to the art museum right next door,, there's a, believe it or not, WEED FESTIVAL! They were offering weed to everyone.. Hahaha,, well it is legal there. I enjoyed the scenery. Then when i went back to the hotel, my room key broke! CRAP


4th of July


I forgot to mention i celebrated 4th of July in Texs wth my cuz,, made friend with a bule (2 young unfortunately) But the fireworks were HUGE. It was fun,, i felt like a real American. Haha

San Fransisco

Last destination. It was THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY I VISITED during the whole trip.. Also the coldest. It was Freezing but i love the city. Its exactly what i hoped to be and more.. The hills were incredible and i went to Golden Gate. The scenes were spectacular,, and i felt inspired plus alive. I went to the number one Art School and since then ive been collecting artworks so i can get a scholarship. It would be a dream come true. We went to the road where the historical gay rights happen. They hang rainbow flags to say, They're Gay but They Don't Care. I saw a couple (men) made out! Gross but awesome. U won't get it here.

I wish i can go back there soon. But i can't go there untill college i think.. I want to go back,, and if can,, live there! That is my favorite vacation. yet.

No comments: