Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Smelyalata

I read an article, well fan letters to this magazine about ATL getting more popular. It really change the way i think about them. Yes, it does get annoying when other kids starting to sing "Poppin" and it really sucks seeing other girls drooling and gasping "OMG! Alex Gaskrath is sooo frickin HOT!". I hate it. I used to hate the fact that they are getting bigger by the minute. I hate the fact that i can't be their only fan at my school. It felt like i'm losing them. But then i realized how selfish i was. They want to be famous. That's what everybody wants to be right? They want to be successful. And i read the interview of them, they said that even though they're gonna be big someday, they will never forget their first batch of Fans.

Oh and for oher people who has the same problems as me. Real fans want the band to be BIG and HUGE and POPULAR, its what part of being a band all about. Real fans want their idols to be happy, and they should be happy too.









PS. I STILL HATE POSERS

No comments: