Sunday, April 5, 2009

Born in The USA! (part 1)

No i was not born in the USA, but i will explain what the title is about. I just want to share my experience in the US. NOTE: Don't take this in the wrong way, im not boasting, i was just looking at pictures from there.

Let's start of with
Los Angeles

I arrived at our first destination at 10 PM, i was jet lagged and tired plus hungry, so our family went to McDonalds. PS, the burgers there are HUGE. I can't fit them in my mouth.Off course, everything's there are supersize. Anyway, i went to my mum's friend house where we stayed while our trip there. His house is in the suburbs and basically, its just like what the TV shows. The first thing i did the next morning i took a stroll around the neighborhood. Also in Los Angeles i get to go to Bolevard Street (dd i spelt it rite?) I visited all the stores there but off course i ddnt buy antything. I went where Pete bought Ashley their engagement ring and durin there, i got hit with A paparazzi. It was awesome!!!!

Unversal Studios

I got on tour to see sets and i saw:
-The set for The Mummy
-The set of Desprete Housewive
-The set of War of the Worlds
-The set of Pirates
-The set that recently caught on fire (we're one of the first batch to visit!)
-The Set of The Grinch
-The Set of Back to the Future
-The Set of Ghost Whisperer
-lots more sets

We went on rides too. Shrek, The Simpsons Ride, etc

Happiest Place on Earth

was a total lie!! Disneyland was the worst place i visited. It was ok when we got there, we went to the HUGE Disney store and i got a Nigthmare Snow Globe and Mug (which my mum broke, thanks a lot) A handful of keychains 4 my class and lots more junk (the nrighboor from my mum's friend works in Disney so we got a big discount for things and tickets) I ddnt ride a single thing! Its a long story,, i went with Lea and my mum while my dad n other sis went together. They forgot to tell me so i can ride the Hauted Mansion and Pirates Of The Carribean which i really wanted to ride. At least i went to Mickey's house. Big whoop.

Viva Las Vegas!

Vegas was awesome! And HOT! Off course it was a desert. While i was there
-I met Kim VO!!!! well pass him, but i get to saw him
-Kiss played a concert in the hotel next to me
-Panic At The Disco was playing a concert too
-I watched The Beatles in LOVE (love love love it!!)
-I watched The Blue Man Group (funny as hell)


So far its like that. Im tired to type out everything.. to be continued some other time.. I just finished my Art Igcse BTW, 1 down 5 more to go (i think) It was stressful. My painting was OK i guess, i have to get an A coz im majoring at Art for my college.


PS, going to PS tomorrow to watch Fast And Furious (premier!!!) with my friends. This is a celebration after Art IGCSE! People who are invited : Please come! It won't be fun w/o everyone involved!

No comments: