Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Most Romantic Things To Say

For me, that is...  If ure a girl, use these lines to cheer u up, if ure a guy, use this to ur gf or crush,, a girl loves to be flattered

Too much of you is never enough - All Time Low, Holly (Would You Turn Me On)


Did it hurt when you fall from heaven? - NeverShoutNever, Did It Hurt?


I'm Begging just to see your eyes again - Forever The Sickest Kids, The Way She Moves


Cause We are together made for each other, we can stand alone - Sing It Loud, No One Can Touch Us


Get Close to me, i wanna get you on your feet, and moving with me, ive been waiting on you - The Summer Set, Close To Me


When guilt fills your head, Brush off, Rise Up from the dead, This is the moment when we will come alive, Brace yourself with Love - We The Kings, Secret Valentine


You look like the songs that i've heard my whole life coming true - The Rocket Summer, So Much Love


I don't mean to be a bother, but have you seen this girl? She's been running through my dreams, and it's been driving me crazy it seems, I'm gonna ask her to marry me. - All Time Low, Remembering Sunday


Right here, The best days of our lives, Is this coincidence or a sign? - The Academy Is..., After The Last Midtown Show


We were part of something ours and ours alone, Anywhere was home, We're almost here again - The Academy Is..., After The Last Midtown Show



These last 2 is my favorites!! The first love song that brought me to tears.. 

No comments: