Friday, April 10, 2009

Stranger Than The Truth

Good Saturday to u. And Happy Easter to everybody! If u peeps dnt know, im a Catholic and we are gonna have a 3 hour mass today, Wee. Well, its all for a good thing i mean. U all know what today is all about right? No, not the easter bunny and not about the frickin eggs. Its a mourning day for us actually but with all due respect to other religion and cultures,, Happy Easter.


My school is gonna have SLI cup three i think some of u know. Well problem, im a first aid kit person and i have NO CLUE on what i am supposed to do. I think only one of the first aiders know how to do CPR and such. But what happens if the person is not in and one of the players choke on a hotdog or had a heart attack? Please don't blame me coz i wanted to join the course and i think its mandatory for first aiders to join the course (u know, Jimmy Crouch?) I raised my hand when they asked who wanted to join, and my principal ddnt see me, really a class with 8 kids with only three kids wanted to join, and when i asked if they could squeeze me in coz im a first aider in the Cup, they sed there's no more room. OK buddy just don't blame me if we lost someone during the whole event.


I am soooo happy right now. All because of Utube!

1. TAI TV is back!!!!!!!!!! Yay, Benj, get ready for it!
2. New All Time Low videos from buzznet!
3. NigaHiga and Smosh and Fred, oh and also Fronk and Dego.. Youtube's favorite funny men.

No comments: