Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Give and Take

Yesterday at school my friend wanted to borrow my Sex Drive DVD so i lend it to him.. unfortunately my teacher (idk who) saw the title and got highly suspicious, he/she then took it and now my fave movie is gone.. Maybe the teacher's watching it now, getting a hard on. Haha..

'Tiffany Blews' might be my favorite FOB song alongside 'XO' about 19 hours ago

This was posted by WillBeck on his twitter. Ditto, i love those two songs. A caterpillar that got stuck (Shan, now i kno where u get that from)

Another FOB news! New music video for "What a Catch Donnie"
Feat. Elvis Costello, Gabe Saporta, William Becket,, and the rest i forgot.. There's so many of them. But it is a great song,, it gives me the chills when i hear them.

So right now, enjoy ur day and wish me gud luck for IGCSE tommrw.

No comments: