Monday, April 27, 2009

FireFox VS Safari

What is up with Firefox? I updated it like i was supposed to and it worked ultra slow! I hate this. I am using Safari 4 awhile. And i gotta say it's a lot better. 

IGCSE is coming up! A week right after the CUp, crap.. I can't study in advance. It's a curse,, i wish i can be like my friends who can study in advance,, i have to cram everything last minute. I don't believe in schedules.. I just go with the flow..



"He sed doodie, hahaha"

ATL posted quite a lot of videos updates from Believers Never Die part Deux tour. Check them out, just search for atlbuzznet on youtube. All i gotta say is Jack's Hair!! No blonde highlights anymore?? Aww, im gonna miss it,, but he still looks awesome! Haha.

Check out CobraCam! It's Monday!

I can't believe they sell Hey Monday's album here for only 7 dollars! I went to Sing to buy mine and it cost 11 dollars! Oh well, at least i got the original "made in USA" CD. hahaha

I've been checking out some posters from graphic design students,, all are amazing.. Some of my faves!






Notice that the artists are French,, maybe i should go to a design school in France.. 

No comments: