Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I hate when u say that

I am pissed rite now,, to nobody in particular! I guess i'm angry at myself because i hate to brought this up and now i can't stop thinking about it!

I guess it's true how disgusting humans can be, i never put thought to this until it really happened to me. Apparently i can't talk about it in here, so for now just look at it this way. I don't kno who i am mad to because i can't decide who i'm going to be mad to. Confused? So am i.

I've been staring at the screen thinking of what to write coz im still so mad yet guilty and pity and sad and shitty and wish that it will all go far far far away.

Well for ure entertainment.. here's Pete talking about Invincible Children
Ok.... something's wrong but here's the link so u can watch it if u want to..
http://www.friendsorenemies.com/web/foe/videos/71034481/


All i got 2 say is YES!!! SHAVE THEM! SHAVE THEM!

No comments: