Monday, April 20, 2009

Do You Know The Enemy?

I miss my iPod,, for u readers,, i left my iPod at school last week and just i just realized it 15 minutes after i left with my car. Shit, so i called my friend who was still there and asked her to keep my iPod for the weekends. At least it was in the safe hands of my friend. Today i waited for my friend to come, she didn't came.. Then i just remembered this girl rarely goes to school, she could skip school for weeks, even for a month.. MY IPOD!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!! If u think i overreact,, just think of it my way,,, i can't live without songs in my head,, i listen to my iPod everywhere, during car rides, studying, watching TV, using this laptop and even in the bathroom (don't ask) Songs make me think straight, it's drugs for me. Without it, i can't do anything, I am now desprete enough to search for my very very very old mp3 player. Pray that it still works.. The last time i used it was 3-4 years ago.. Idk if it still works. It has to i need my music!


When i was a kid, i loved Nightmare Before Christmas! It was my fave animated movie,, i have a little sister many of u know, she's five and this movie Coraline came up. The same guy who worked for the movie Nightmare (Not Tim) made this movie so i decided to watch it too with my sister. Turns out,, people said that this movie is the scariest shit they ever watched. One girl sed she took her lil bro with her, and she got scared at the end too. Hahaha,, i wonder if my sister can handle this...

No comments: