Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cobra Cam

Yes,, another antidote for my Monday Fevers,
CobraCam.TV also new TAI tvs are coming up! Woohoo!
It turns out we are going to eat at Sanur tonight. I guess it's ok

Oh yes. It's another Segment of:

I was roaming around Purevolume and I found:
Action Item. And Also they reply any messages or comments u give to the band on their myspace.. Their music sounds just like Tickle Me Pink a little. Ande they are unsigned! So Record Deals, u must check this band out coz they are awesome!

Today i feel like sharing about my blog's website. Where did i got the name allthelonelypeople? Its a song people. By who? The Beatles. My God if u dnt know this song.. I look at all the lonely people, Eleanor Rigby!

Hey, i got a new backpack 4 skull! haha, i once watched iCarly (yes i do watch those kind off shows) and Sam wore this backpack from Jansport, the red one, well mine is black but it doesn't matter! Anyway, i need a new backpack because of spine too. Its nt straight.. Scoliosis, I might get a brace (God forbid) if i keep my back straight, it'll be better. So please remind me to sit upstraight and stand up straight too,. Or i can be just like that girl from The House Bunny (love that movie,, Heff is awesome!)

No comments: