Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is our town (PLUS: Bronx Wentz's Pictures revealed!)

Word of the day: TRAFFIC!

One thing i hate about living in Jakarta, traffic. It took me 2 and a half hours to go home from school. Just because of rain all the cars on the street have to slow down. The government should really pay attention to our traffics coz its getting really annoying.

I just saw a pic of Pete Wentz and Joel Madden... daddies.

OH SHIT! I just spotted Bronx's pics.. aww first time ever since last Christmas...
Isn't he adorable? Aawwww...

I would save this and put it in my phone,, but bad news.. actually tragic news.. I LOST MY HANDPHONE??!!!!!! My beloved phone for three years was last spotted used by me in my uncle's car yesterday and now it's missing..

Now i have to use my dad's phone,, it's Sony Erickson Walkman, the thin one (dnt kno the name) But i rather have my phone back.. i know i wanted an iphone,, but wthout my old phone im nothing...... I need some time to be alone now...

No comments: