Monday, March 2, 2009

Poodle On My Noodle

Poodle On My Noodle... got that from the Simpsons, the episode which Mr. Burns took the puppies and plotting to kill them n skin'em to make a fur coat... Love that one..!


I went to Taman Angrek, to a cd store my friend requested and got my WE THE KINGS album.. I went around the floor and visited my other fave CD store and found this in front of my face

Underdog Alma Mater Pictures, Images and Photos


FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS, UNDERDOG ALMA MATER!!! Holy crap,,, that day was my lucky day..

After I bought the CD, I hid the last FTSK cd behind an old stack of Foo Fighters' CD,, coz i ddnt wnt posers to buy it, (me n my frens had a sickness of hating bands to go mainstream),, my friend actually tried to hide the We The Kings behind a stack of Oldies which peeps would never look at but ddnt.... Aren't We EviL?? Muahahahahaha.!!



I found this on WillBeck's blog again (sorry for taking this, but this is funny!)

No comments: