Monday, March 30, 2009

Drive

Nobody Likes You
Everyone left you
They're all out without you
Having fun..


As u can totally guess, ive been listening to Green Day a lot lately,, brings me back mmories.. Can't wait for their new album

I just finish watching Sex Drive.. Totally hilarious and great story line. Plus: FOB + Amish = awesome!!!!
I swear, i can't stop laughing.
But its a totally adultery filled movie so kiddies please don't watch unless ure old enough (like i was??!!)

My internet just got back so that's why i have not been able to blog for a couple of days. Sorry folks, technology's slowing me down.

Big news! My signature glasses look is overrr... I got contact lenses. I'm sure u peeps from my school notice, if not then ure prob blind. I fell like a new (wo)man!

No comments: