Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Forming Words

Hey,, just got back from my uncle's apartment. There was a huge traffic jam and i have to stay at his house for a while. It was fun,, oh and let me use this time to introduce the world:


Stomp, Drop and Roll!

This is a band me and my classmates made.. We already have an official myspace music profile,, but it has not been updated yet. But don't worry,, we are working on a cover of old classic songs and in the making of original songs. We are even having a professional photoshoot taken by our good friend for our profile picture. And i am proudly announcing i am working on the merchandises, making a few designs. Our genre is powerpop/alternative/pop. Same sound as FTSK. I'll let u know if we made any new progress..


Funny vid of Pete Wentz..

Pete Wentz : Bloopers from emilysembem on Vimeo.

No comments: