Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blow Out

Yesterday was the night of the wedding, technically its an engagement party. It was OK, the food was great,, the only problem was the string from my dress snapped. I was strecthing and snap,, suddenly the string came loose.. I have to wait for the whole party to end to fix it. I have to keep putting it up my shoulder to keep the dress from falling. Despite all of that,, the party was great.. The food was awesome.


The next day sucks,, i got the flu today.. Its not that bad,, a little bit of coughing and sneezing and a heavy head won't stop me from the internet..

After the wedding,, I thought about my own BIG day and what song would be played...

I made a list:
1. Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
2. Aerosmith - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
3. Sex Pistols - This is Not A Love Song (yea, bad idea)
4. Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
5. The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
6. Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
7. Danger Radio - Kiss And Tell (hahaha)
8. All Time Low - Remembering Sunday
9. Green Day - When I Came Around
10. The Academy Is... - After The Last Midtown Show
11. AFI - Love Like Winter
12. Blink 182 - Fist Date


As u can see as u go down to the list,, it gets dumber.. Who cares,, My wedding. I'm gonna make it BIG and WEIRD..

This would be the cake of my dreams... (JK)

Oh yay, our school is gonna have Literacy Week,, while other schools have prom nights and beat up ure teacher for the day,, we're reading books and writing essays.. What Fun!

No comments: