Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Someday Came So Suddenly

Today was the first day of our holiday for the week,, it was HORRIBLE as a matter of fact. It started good,, slept late.. watching the other people in the family get busy to go to work while i laze it up in the sofa. Then at 11 AM. Lights out! Great,, a holiday for my own with no people around to bug me,, and this happens! I wasted my time by redecorating my room,, removing all the things in my closet and putting it back in there, posting random pics on the board, go to my sister room and search for sumthing interesting, listening to my iPod and pretended that the TV is on, thinking on what should i do when the lights back on, brought all my pillows downstairs so i can sleep on the sofa (failed), taking random pictures of my somehow Chinese dog Miumiu, reading Indonesian love novels my sister kept in her closet, staring at the wall and off course eat. I ddnt sleep the whole 5 hours. That's because ITS FRICKIN HOT WITHOUT THE AC.. Oh electricity., how can we survive without u?

I read one of my sis' magazine and found an interview of a guy,, it brought me to this.. He has a point,, i do hate those people. Those people who say they understand some term and was actually bullshitting. I hate those people. Those "fans" who claim themselves to be the number 1 fans but turn out,, they only know one or two songs. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate POSERS. I don't mind band being fanous,, they want to. That is why they want to be a band, to be BIG. But i can't help hating those fake fans. Who just like them coz their looks or because they are the "in" thing. I hate them. There's a few peeps i ran into just like those people. And idk what to say to them..

Yesterday i watched a really really interesting movie.. Its very very,, well disturbing. I wanted to watch the movie because i knew this movie since a long time and wanted to watch it ever since. I was a kid then,, ddnt really understand what the story about.. When i got access to it,, I immediately watched it,, first it was funny, then it was amusing, And suddenly,, it becomes very disturbing and offending.
All i can say for that movie was, its a stop motion puppet, Billie Joe Armstrong played the main bad guy, Davey Havok was a fag, Travis Barker was a reporter,, and Benji and Joel were pigs. Actually, not really offending. It tells about a mad guy n its based on a true story that happened in the 60s. I only watched 15 minutes of it,, why? Dnt watch it next 2 ur mother!

No comments: