Monday, March 9, 2009

I think i blog too much

Yea, i do who cares? I love reading my own blog and see my own mistakes.. Its funny really..

It turns out,, not much of my friends actually did the math homework.. Phew, i thought i was the only one.. Misery does love company,,


Can't Stop Feeling The Things I feel..
Locked In To Something So Surreal
U Have me going Crazy
Have it all wrong if U think u can walk out on me


Yea, that's the lyrics for the chorus of "Things" By Danger Radio.. When u listen to something, u can't stop.

Roaming around Purevolume and i found : This Century..
Im not a big softie for slow songs but this band totally rules!! Even though they're a bit slow,, their songs are still fun to listen to,, there are also upbeat songs,, go to the link : http://www.purevolume.com/thiscentury

Another band im interested is Artist VS. Poet
I love their name.. its really interesting. (And the bass player, Jason is super cute) They are on tour now.. here's the poster
And look who's coming along with them,, Friday night Boys, Summer Set and Sing It Loud... Don't you just love this poster.. Reminds me of a band.. I wonder who?

I went shopping with my mum and sis today for party dress.. I'm going to have a HUGE wedding party at Hotel Mulia this weekend and i have to buy a new dress which is new to me.. When I go to weddings i use my sis' dress which are OK but i want to have my own.. The wedding's gonna be my mum's cousin and she used to be a flowergirl in my mum's wedding. Cute ha? My sister's gonna be the tail or sumthing, idk,, she's the one that helps the bride with the loong gown.. I forgot what she called agen. I bought my dress,, Its silver(kinda green metallic) and black and really cool (being a girl). Can't wait for the wedding

BIG WEDDINGS = BIG BUFFET

Hahahha,, i can feel my tounge celebrating.

Wedding, a promise of Love,, or is it??
funny wedding Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: