Monday, March 16, 2009

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

I can't believe i just found out about this. This had been around since early this year.. I would love to walk around showing off a pop art of Jack's face on my body.. It feel weird saying that..

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am doing art today coz i don't want to slack off till the end. I regreted doing that and all my schedule (like i have one) is ruined... Screwed


Cute eh? I love Ellen! She's funny and down to earth.. Pete's dancing is cute.. and his shirt "GABE IS NOT A ...... ISKY" Someone please tell me wat the shirt sez.. I want to buy it,, i saw the real Gabe (Saporta) wore it but ddnt have the time to read the thing.

My house just got blackout. All the house on West Jakarta dd.. Thank God its over now..

Womanizer womanizer ooh ure a womanizer baby..


No comments: