Sunday, March 8, 2009

So Far Gone

I was just looking around the songs in my iPod to find some songs im not listening to. I have to delete some songs coz my i pod's memory is getting full. I was looking through and looky looky what i found!
danger radio Pictures, Images and Photos

Danger Radio.. I downloaded their songs late last year and haven't got the time to listen to them,, when i finally did,, I ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM.

Their music sounds like The Cab,, but a little bit more edgier.. They sell their albums here, but only in one mall. PIM. I only go to PIM once a year which sucks coz they have an awesome CD store that sells almost EVERYTHING. and all of them are IMPORTS.

Just listen to this song,, see if u can resist the first intro...


Slow Dance With A Stranger - Danger Radio
More at MP3-Codes.com



I just finished downloading the whole album two days ago.. This is actually not my fave song,, my fave songs would definitely be So Far Gone, Things and Kiss N' Tell.


Today sucks for being the last day of the long weekend. Our math teacher gave us a hell of homeworks and get this,, i wrote all the numbers im supposed to do on a paper which i left in school.. And when i tried to call one of my classmates.. I remembered i lost my phone! I don't memorize their numbers,, i dnt even memorize mine! So now, im waiting for one of my friend to wake up (his number is all i can remember) ,, he woke up at noon,, and ask him to tell me the numbers we're supposed to do, or tell me my other classmates' phone numbers.. This sucks, coz we have to do 4 chapters and it took me all week to finish one.. The horror..

No comments: