Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't Slow Down

Today i learned a little something that changed me... When i was going home from school today, I was so tired and sleepy.. I was bummed because i still have TONS of homeworks to do. I need to go to Puri to buy some materials,, search this, print that and all those crap! I can't stand it,, but then I do what people won't do when they are stressed.. I sit down, shut up and listen to my iPod. I listen to every fast beat song in my iPod and then,, i suddenly feel better. Right that moment. Wow, music does cure u.

So anyway,, i bought the new issue of Alternative Press.. This issue ROCKS. They gave u 100 bands that you need to know.. Hold Strong my dear laptop,, we're downloading a HUGE one tonight..

Not in the mood to do ART.. (Yes it is Wednesday) but tomorrow, our class is gonna do art the whole day! That means: NO SUBJECTS! Just Art stuff,, yay!

Im still looking for a good song to shake me up in the morning so i won't overslept anymore..... I think im gonna be using Break Out! Break Out! again coz its a really fast and not to mention awesome song! It's my fave out of all the songs in Put Up Or Shut Up.


Breakout Breakout - All Time Low
More at MP3-Codes.com


The difference now is that im gonna put it in the loudest volume,, and place it near my ear... OUCH

No comments: