Friday, March 13, 2009

The Man That Knew Too Much

U know how it feels like,, when u were a kid u want to grow up so quickly and yet when u reach that age of being an adult, u think otherwise? Oh the irony.

Any great movies to watch this week? In the teathers: Slumdog, Watchmen, Shopaholic, ... blah blah.. Im not interested... Oh well


Ooo crap,,, u know whats coming up right??


WARPED TOUR 2009!!! Which is also the 15th anniversary for them! I love this tour (even though im not an American citizen and i never ever going to join it) because I love Vans shoes and the bands they pick for the tour! How awesome is dis?? (Sadly, i can only watch updates from youtube ]: )

Like this one from last year's Warped Tour:


Haha,, Alex's tatoo rocks!
Summer Hair=Forever Young was also the song of my last year's summer! I can't stop listening to it!

PS.. I don't put their pics in undies in my binder,, though i want to now.. I want to see how the teachers will react!

No comments: