Thursday, March 19, 2009

Clandestine Crunch



I got this from Pete Wentz's blog...
Clandestine crunch.. haha,, Pete can always make business out of everything.. Reminds me of Gene Simmons,, Man i love him. And his show,, i missed it..

Literacy week ends today.. We joined all of the events,, and lost to all.. except 4 Brian in the quiz thing but that was because he have Pierre and the good bell. I lost the spelling bee and i think the essay,, but its gonna be decided today.. Also the posters and door book covers.. I have a feeling we won't win.. Oh well, perhaps there's a possibility.

Check this..
This time, 37-year-old Dawn Blair was charged with "simple assault, disorderly conduct, recklessly endangering another person and harassment following a disturbance" after the woman assaulted a 4-year-old at the pizza party chain!!!

src: perezhilton.com

Uhh, i took my lil sis with my cuz(she's from NY) there and it looks like a real kiddie place,, i remmbered Chucky, the bigass rat.. Looks like im not comming back there,, and neither will my sis.

Im reading another book, im a big dork.. Who the fuck cares anyway? Pete Wentz reads. Bill reads.. A million other people read. Why not me? ITs ok to waste my time with.. And anywho,, it makes me look sophisticated. And it will "improe my vocabulary"

So.. TGIF,, have fun for the rest of ur school day,, and remember tomm is holiday! Enjoy ur life.

No comments: