Monday, March 16, 2009

Take that Sweetheart (I love u Radiohead)

Miley starts by saying that she would "break down and cry" if she got to see a certain band (since she's worried about offending people) at the Grammys, but she was told by their people that they don't do that kind of thing. Miley sees this as insulting, but she apparently can't understand that to Radiohead, she's an annoying teenage fan who they wouldn't want to waste their time talking to while they're trying to get ready to perform. And judging by this appearance, they're right with their assessment.


Brilliant,, another reason why I love this band. If u think that's crazy,, u should read the comments the peeps wrote..

To appease her, they asked Radiohead only to be told “we don’t do really do that.” Miley was heartbroken because “this is someone I would cry over.” She ended up not watching them perform at the Grammys and said: “I’m gonna ruin them, I’m going to tell everyone.” And she did. She told everyone about this on a radio show. To add some perspective, Radiohead released “Creep” in 1992 at around the time Miley Cyrus was born. Suffice to say, Miley’s threat had them shaking in their boots. Or maybe not.


Another article.. This please me. Take that "America Sweetheart"

I am having a headache right now.. One word, IT.. Today was the practice test n its super hard. My head keeps hurting every time I think about it.


Listening to : Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street OST

probably one of the most incredible Broadway musical ever!




No comments: