Monday, March 9, 2009

Hole In Your Logic

My little sis wrote a story and i thought that it was cute

The story is about a girl sit in a chair
The girl play with Jevon
Jevon likes soccer
Jevon plays with Melissa

Little kids,, they are so weird.. I am still obsessed with Danger Radio.. U kno how kull their name is? Why are band names cool? Because the names are weird.. I really hate what they called my ex band... Can any of u recall wats the name? Its frickin cheezy and people will think our band is super lame.. Oops i spilled out. Who cares right? Its my blog, its my mind,, u cant control it!'

Did anybody see Pete Wentz and Ashley SImpson in CSI: New York? They play as a drug dealing couple.. Its pretty awesome.. Well i can't embed the video,, but here's a little sumthing for u Pete fans.
Ohhhhh pete,, why?

Question: Do u like Pete's new hair?


I finally got the time to check out: Artist VS. Poet
Artist Vs. Poet Pictures, Images and Photos

I downloaded the whole EP and it is awesome..

OK,, first day of school since the big weekend,, wish me luck.

No comments: