Sunday, March 22, 2009

Challenge

A new challenge to those sensitive ones,, dnt eat meat or a day, or a week. U could save a huge amount of animals and its proven that it helps decrease co2 in the air.

Morning, its monday. But Thank goodness this week is gonna be short,, 2 days of school, 1 half-day of Art only and the rest is holiday.

Pete and Ashley are on CSI! Click here to watch! Its the first video..

My friend went to a seminar.. Topic: "Can I Date?" it took almost a whole day so my friend left early.. i was supposed to go, but i already know the answer: "Yes, as long as u dnt get caught"
Anyways,, my parents dnt really care,, my sister's been dating since jnr high and they dnt give a damn.. Anyway its useless, with a school mostly populated wth kids under than me.,, who am i supposed to date?

No comments: