Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weirdass



Hi again,, been reading some blogs of sum of my "friends" from skull... hmm.. haha,, i read a lot of blogs.. its addictive. Ive been reading famous folk's blog and also just abt any other blog i could find. Its funny knowing how their days went and its just so entertaining.. I am right now listening to some oldies but goodies.. Beatles (salute) she loves you yayaya... sometimes u just cnt ignore these songs.. Guess wat i did last Friday.. i actually watched (urghh) HSM 3.. WTF??? Worst movie EVER!!! Nah im just saying that coz i hate the casts... i wanna hold your hand!!! I don't get why so many people my age worshipiong to those no good Disney sluts!! Well opinion is opinion so i don't give a damn abt these things... so u should respect my opnion too.. can't buy me love oooh.. Still listening to Beatles.. Ooo did i tell ?? I actually watched The Beatles In Love in LAs Vegas.. Can i just say,, my best experience ever?? All those classic songs combined with those enchanting movements and intriguing stunts.. The background were colorful and just spectacular.. No words can describe it, which fits... Oh,, i also met the one playing Lennon personally.. I also watched The Blue Man Group!!!!One word "WOW".. Funny as hell!! great music too!! With those crazy pipes and percussion and the band is awesome too!!


All you need is LOVE




No comments: